Given the many challenging issues business owners are facing in today’s climate, being surrounded by good advisors is key to smart growth and achieving your company’s goals. When thinking about purchasing or selling an asset, choosing the right team is imperative to insuring a successful outcome.
Join Mike de Gennaro and Dana Livne, attorneys in our Business & Corporate Law group, as they present and then answer some questions you should be asking your advisors during a strategic transaction. They will cover corporate issues that may be on your mind and possibly others you may not have yet considered.
Some of the topics to be discussed will include:
- Choosing the right team: the importance of counsel and other business advisors
- Stages of a strategic transaction
- Things a seller should do prior to sale
- Things a buyer should do prior to an acquisition
- Letters of Intent (LOI)
- Structure of the Deal – Asset, Stock/Interests, or Merger
- The importance of due diligence: a roadmap for success
- Connection between due diligence and negotiations
- Closing and post-closing considerations
DATE: Wednesday, April 26th, 2017
TIME: 2:00-3:00 PM ET
This webinar will be recorded! If the webinar time slot does not fit into your schedule or time zone, you can access the webinar recording to watch at your leisure anytime, anywhere. Full access will be given to all registrants to download the recordings and all the presentation materials after the live event.